Beamer Outline Generator is a tool for fast beamer writing. This tool enables you to express your outlines with indents and generate elegant beamer code automatically. The aim/motivation is to write slides as fast as you can in Microsoft Powerpoint with LaTeX.
The new version has following changes:
- Canceled the beamer info panel (in the right bottom corner) in the generated code.
- Added page number in the generated code.
- Use TAB for indents in the generated code, which makes it easier to format in editors.
- Use TAB rather than 4 spaces to indicate indents.
- Added area for comments with facebook plugin.
- Modified CSS to make it more visually pleasant.
Enjoy! BTW, the address is http://lab.grapeot.me/beamer/.